Read all about it

The online diary of an ethical pervert.

Monday 20 February 2012

Orgy organising

Some drive-by musings on how the quest for suitable boy-flesh for Glamourama's upcoming "private party" (it's an orgy, but I do like alliteration) is going. Between us I estimate we have contacted around fifty or so likely looking chaps - and looking likely is a big part of our process, we're horribly concerned with looks at this stage. In lieu of folk coming with signed, sealed certificates from previous lovers we're getting down to basics and that means "hot or not". I've been amusing and pseudo-horrifying the other two ladies with my own methods for dissecting and categorising the male form, as well as providing spreadsheets and other organisation tables for managing the entire process. Efficiency is sexy.

It's worth mentioning, for the record, that men I like fall into three distinct, non-hierarchical categories. Non-hierarchical as in, though it's a list, I don't generally go for one sort over the other, it depends on my mood. For generalities, excluding personalities, I like a strong profile (read, big nose, hard jaw), I loathe too much body hair (read any) and long hair. Smell and voice is important, I couldn't tell you how though - just that I know them when I smell and hear them and sometimes my sense say "no, no, no." I prefer taller chaps and a well cut suit is a wonderful thing, but so is a pretty frock worn with glitter, clunky boots and FrankNFurter style and suspenders. Men who can be both masculine and feminine when strutting their stuff sit well with my own gender proclivities.

To bottom it out a little further, I detailed the three different types. Type As are almost aggressively masculine, broad shouldered, muscled or generally "bigger" and an air of the alpha male about them, especially for the submissive ones. I do like topping alphas, oh yes. Type Bs are lean, tall and artistic looking - whether they are actually artists is neither here nor there, it's nice if they do, but the sensation that they might sigh and look pensive every now and then whilst doodling with long elegant fingers is enough. Type Cs are shorter, delicately boned, slim and punky or indie kid looking with floppy hair that falls over part of their faces and pouting bee stung lips which cry to be bruised - I like 'em looking young, rather than being young, though. Cougar Town is a little while off. For now.

The list of men we sent messages out to via OKC contained a good spread of all of them, and the responses that have come back have been generally positive. We've discounted those who are "unavailable" - whether for reasons of coyness or diaryness, we shall never know.
Out of the negative responses, folk have generally been polite, and no-one has become overwhelmed with disgust, which either means the universe is more open-minded than previous thought, or - more likely - the small bit of the universe we have very selectively contacted via OKC is open-minded. A number fell at the hurdle of ""being naked around other men", as well as orgies in general, which was more of a deal breaker than the kink aspect. There was quite a bit of "no but" going on, as in "no but I'd like to have sex with you three." One of them winsomely suggested that they would be happy to attend a group sex party if there were only other women. Which was adorable, but if it's a ladies' night then we need either no men or many men. There is no one true man. Unless he is literally Superman. And even then, I have my doubts.

Those who have accepted have been booked in to meet us for a coffee and a chat. Out of the positives, there has been a little backwards and forwards-ing to outline exactly what might and might not happen, especially for the kink curious. We've currently got seven to "interview", which is much more
so we can check that they do look like that, so they can see we exist and we look the way we say we do and so everyone can be reassured the deal is real. Which it is.

No comments: